Friday, 4 March 2011

Autumn Flowers

This is a quick quilt top I finished last week.  I made it entirely from my stash, including the back which was very satisfying (although of course the stash doesn’t look any smaller). 

The only thing I bought was the batting.  I use Matilda’s Own wool/poly blend batting for most of my quilts, but thought I would use the Hobbs Polydown in this one for a change.

My new Cross Hatching Rulers from Accents in Design were at the Post Office today – very exciting.  Maybe I will have to have a play with them on this quilt.

I am not sure how I will quilt it, but want to incorporate the flower in the main fabric.  Stay tuned…..but the question is, when will I get the time……

No comments:

Post a comment