Wednesday 29 February 2012

Some of My Favourite Customer Quilts

Over the past week have found some time to update my Customer Quilt Page (the link can also be found above on the navigation bar).

I had plenty of new quilts to add to this page as I hadn’t updated it in a while.

I enjoyed looking at all the customers’ quilts that I have posted over the last couple of months.  I am so lucky that I get entrusted to quilt so many beautiful quilts.


Here are a few of my favourites (which were really hard to choose as all of the quilts I show on my blog I really like).

Click on the picture to go to the post for more photos.














12 comments:

  1. Wow your quilting technique is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic Desley - You are so very tallented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every one are beautiful.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotten to work on some amazing quilts and worked your amazing quilting on them - stunning - all of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tour, your work is so beautiful and inspriring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that I could ever quilt like that! You are amazingly talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all sooo gorgeous! I really fell in love with the last one... Do you know what it's called? Would LOVE to make a quilt like that one!
    Your work is really amazing, and so inspiring to visit your blog!
    Happy quilting

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALWAYS a feast for the eyes visiting here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Love looking at your work. A real artist. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely display of your talent Desley..you certainly get some lovely quilts to work on..gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Desley - I continue to be in awe at your fabulous designs and extraordinary quilting! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us. It's inspiring !

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you are able to go from feathery feathers to geometric. I have a pretty hard time doing things without feathers!

    ReplyDelete