Monday 2 May 2011

Family News

This is what my lounge room looks like when my nephew comes to visit.  Actually, this is tidier than usual because I have an ice-cream container full of fabric scraps which he likes to scatter all over the room.   


Over the weekend I cut and laid out a little lap quilt for him.  His bed quilt is too big to drag around and I want him to have something smaller for when he is watching TV.  He helped me pick the fabrics for it, and he understands that I am making it for him.

 
I am using those nifty numbers again (thanks Janette).


3 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful!!!

    Looks like your nephew keeps you busy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... with my "baby" approaching five, I really miss the first year. They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww :) another special somebody to make a quilt for :)

    ReplyDelete