Friday 20 May 2011

Sneak Peek at Ruled by Chocolate

I finished quilting my quilt, Ruled by Chocolate at the end of April.  Since then it has been sitting in a calico bag.  It needs to be blocked, but I don’t have a lot of spare time at the moment.

I was showing my sister the quilt, and had it laid out on the floor.  My nephew was there at the time, and he took a liking to it, insisting on putting his toys on it and wanting to play on it.

I snapped a photo of him with his big yellow ball.  You can get a peek at the quilting, still with the chalk and blue pen markings on it.

Once I get it blocked and bound I will post some detailed photos.

I have been working on the My Projects page (click the link on the navigation bar above).  I hope to start regularly updating this page.


10 comments:

  1. Ohh how cute! And I meant your Nephew and the Quilt. Look forward to seeing the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peak looks marvelous. Your quilting looks great. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the reveal!!! Your nephew looks so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kid's cute, but let's see the awesome quilting!@! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the quilting. Looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nephew has good taste and is a cutie as well.
    Hope your feeling better about the quilt now that it has been tucked away for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that sneak peak is looking great~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - now he is a cutie - and its a lovely quilt too :) Nees to see more of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty quilt - and such a great "presenter"!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful nephew and quilt!♥

    ReplyDelete