Wednesday 20 January 2021

Quilt to Illinois

Today I mailed a quilt to a friend in Illinois.  She is not a quilter, and doesn't follow my blog, so this won't spoil the surprise.  She is a teacher, and as for many people, 2020 has been a tough year for her.

Last time I send a package to her instead of taking two weeks to arrive as it should have, it took nearly two months and we had given it up as lost.  So this time I don't intend to tell her that something is on its way.  Hopefully it won't take as long this time.

The quilt is another one of the Antelope Canyon design, you can see two others that I have made here.  I love pink and brown together.

I quilted it with an allover feather plume.



The back shows the quilting nicely.




2 comments:

  1. I just love that pattern! I am sure she will be over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise for your friend! The mail is very slow from Canada to the US right now...3-4 weeks for envelopes!

    ReplyDelete